Tuesday, February 17, 2009

U-Blog 3

I have learned how to work with group and how to communicate with each other about workshop. I have learned how to use discussion board to look each other's ideas and pick best three ideas to send to Dr. Keane. We have come up with pretty good ideas. I have not went to observe workshop to help me learn what to do about workshop. So I think I will go to Lowman's Home next week to observe the workshop. We are still discussing about what time and where is the best about workshop.

1 comment:

  1. In the Create IT Computer Camp, computer camp for high school students, I was able to observe how high school students receive instructor led training. The material presented was very informative even for an intemediate computer geek as myself. One thing of interest to me, is the attention span of males vs females. The males seemed to be extremely bored while the females seemed to more attentive to the material presented.

    ReplyDelete