Tuesday, February 10, 2009

U-Blog 1

I have read these two articles from module 3.1. I did not really know that older people use internet so it is new to me. So what i have learned is that more people continously using internet to improve their internet skills and some have took some classes. I know there are a lot of our age using internet everyday, and mid-aged people do too. I think they should using internet everyday to improve their skills like they learned abc, add, and subtract. These articles are good to read and gain knowledge about people using interent everyday by training to use just basic skills like word processing, etc.

1 comment:

  1. It's a great thing that more Mature Adults are taking advantage of technology and trying to keep up. This does in turn help them stay mentally active and challenged.

    ReplyDelete