Sunday, March 22, 2009

U-Blog 5

I have learned how to draft a plan for training workshop. Our group is on facebook. I know all about facebook. So it is easier for me to make a plan to teach people at Lowman home. I have created step by step then some details in each step. Once I done my part, I had to wait on my group to finish his part. Once everybody did their part, we will come together and revise our plan. I thought it is fun how to create a plan to train them about facebook because most of my friends use facebook and I also use facebook often. It will be fun for the people at Lowman because they can get in touch with their friends and families especially their children and grandchildren if they are old enough to use computer.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,
    You make an interesting post about your workshop. My group completed our workshop on Monday, March 23rd about Open-Office Writer. I definitely learned a lot about the actual planning process. It seems like one could just go and present some material they are familiar with, but it is really much more complex. Once your group has a good product, refine it and rehearse. This will pay dividends when it comes time to present. Your group really has a good topic to present. Do you think the class will really take off with facebook, or will they be overwhelmed? I think this will depend on your group's preparation and presentation.

    Good Luck and Have Fun,
    The Lowman Home Residents Will!

    ReplyDelete